Sunday, March 6, 2022

Unit 16: Class Critique for Unit 15: Final project

 After reviewing some of my classmates' final projects, I was absolutely amazed by the details and time that Nicole put into her website, The Sinking of the MV Sewol. I can tell that she was very passionate and empathetic on her subject and that it wasn't just a final project for her. This was very well created and setup (& worth the share!).  Once classmate stuck to pretty much one topic throughout class, but I appreciated the diversity of the projects the other students created. Several completed transcriptions and they did an excellent job- the time and effort to translate properly another person's thoughts and ideas and by completing it digitally is super challenging, so I applaud them for taking that on! Overall, with the points for the final project I think we all did a fantastic job, and the tools from the class probably made it the hardest timewise, but the easiest to create! Great job, fellow historians of digital media!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit 16: Final thoughts and suggestions

The ending to this chapter is definitely a bitter-sweet one. This class was extremely fast paced, however I learned so much useful informati...