Sunday, February 27, 2022

Timeline Critiques

After reviewing the timelines of my class, I'd have to say that I enjoyed viewing the basic layout of the users that chose to use Timetoast to display their timeline as opposed to Sutori. However, I much rather view the information with a scroll and well categorized information and pictures, than having to click on each data set for viewing. I think Timetoast looks more simplistic and your able to see dates in one place rather than having to scroll down but I don't think it conveys as clear cut on the eyes. With that being said, I think the USAG Sexual Assault Scandal was the most informative, and easy to follow while leaving with a boatload of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit 16: Final thoughts and suggestions

The ending to this chapter is definitely a bitter-sweet one. This class was extremely fast paced, however I learned so much useful informati...